With your membership and support, we can work together to help save lives. Membership fees will be used to cover administrative and travel costs to create and produce the GLSRP’s “Water Safety Surf Rescue” classes on the Great Lakes.
All memberships are valid for one year from the date registration payment is received. Donations for memberships are annual, tax-deductible and non-refundable.
All GLSRP members may receive the following benefits:
- Membership Card, Certificate of Membership, useful drowning prevention information and other materials.
- Discounts at Great Lakes Businesses 10% Discount at GLSRP Partner businesses such as Third Coast Surf Shop, BeachNut Surf Shop, No Quarter Surfboards, Wet Mitten Surf Shop, Great Lakes Proud, and more businesses coming soon. (Discounts may exclude boards (surf, skate, SUP) and wet suits)
- Notifications of special sales at Great Lakes businesses.
- Two GLSRP Membership Stickers
- Volunteer information
- For signups $100 and above, you receive a special GLSRP T-shirt
- Networking Opportunities: Ability to contact and network with other GLSRP members
- Committees: Opportunity to serve on GLSRP Committees
- Coming Soon: E-Newsletter
- Coming Soon: 1 years’ worth (4 issues) of publication, Third Coast Ocean Force
- Coming Soon: Acknowledgement: Listed as a member on the public access area of the website by type of membership and person’s name and business name if applicable.
- NOTE: Some of the items listed above may still be under development
Annual Membership Levels:
O Student – $15
O Adult – $25
O Family (4) – $50
O Additional Donation $
Make checks payable to: “Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project, Inc.” and send to:
Great Lakes Surf Rescue Project
P.O. Box 918
Lansing, MI 48826
Also include your information:
City: State: Zip:
Cell Phone: Home Phone:
Work Phone Email: